Providing smooth, relaxing service is our commitment. To ensure availability, we recommend reservations be made as far in advance as possible. Please advise at the time of reservation of any special needs, accommodations, or concerns you may have or if you have a promotional discount, coupon, gift cards or spa rewards you plan to redeem.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes in advance of spa treatment to give adequate time for you to consult with your therapist.
- Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest. We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
- We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 24 hours’ notice for cancelled appointments. If less than 24 hours’ notice is given, you will be charged 50% of the scheduled session fee. Rescheduled appointments within 24 hours of your appointment are subject to a fee of $25. Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
- If for any reason The Spa needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given. Should some unforeseen scheduling event occur that your therapist is not on time, and others are booked after you, with our sincere apologies, you may reschedule or take the remainder of your scheduled time at a pro-rated fee.
- As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are invited to telephone, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
- We are pleased to honor: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. No checks accepted.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered. Gratuity is at your discretion and we are unable to add it to your credit card, so please bring cash for tips.
- Gift Certificates are available and can be purchased at the Spa or over the phone. If you wish to have your certificate mailed a $5 fee will be charged to cover priority mail shipping.
- For groups of 4 or more clients and bridal parties we apply an automatic 20% gratuity to all services for your convenience.
Children, guests & Pet Policy
- We enjoy children; however, it is our responsibility to create a peaceful atmosphere for all of our clients. Children can be a little unpredictable, so please make arrangements for outside care of them ahead of time
- We love pets but they are not allowed at our spa.
- Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones and pagers.
- Food is not allowed in the spa. Drinks are limited to water or tea.